Ardmore school closed after carbon monoxide warning
ARDMORE, Okla. (KTEN) — Take Two Academy in Ardmore moved to remote learning on Monday after an issue with a heating unit caused a carbon monoxide warning.
After a thorough search, no potentially deadly carbon monoxide was detected. The alert is believed to have been caused by a faulty sensor.
Administrators at Take Two Academy — a referral-based alternative school serving six Carter County school districts — hope to return to in-person learning as early as Tuesday.