REPLAY: Third House hearing on January 6 attack
Thursday's hearing from the House select committee investigating the Capitol insurrection will be all about former Vice President Mike Pence, who was at the center of former President Donald Trump's last-ditch effort to overturn the 2020 presidential election on January 6, 2021.
Committee aides said the hearing would make the case that Trump's pressure campaign against Pence had "directly contributed" to the violence on January 6, which placed Pence's life in danger as rioters chanted, "Hang Mike Pence."
- Eight takeaways from the January 6 hearings: Day 3
- What to watch for at Thursday's January 6 hearing focused on Mike Pence
- January 6 committee has emails between Ginni Thomas and John Eastman
- Video shows Jan. 6 insurrectionist on tour with congressman
- REPLAY: Second House hearing on January 6 attack
- REPLAY: First House hearing on January 6 attack