Bonham Woman Taken To Hospital After House Catches On Fire - KTEN.com - No One Gets You Closer

Bonham Woman Taken To Hospital After House Catches On Fire

Posted:
BONHAM, TX -- An afternoon fire sends one resident to the hospital in Fannin County.

It happened around 12:30 p.m. at a home in the 700 block of East Seventh St.

Fire Capt. Dusty Baker says the woman had some smoke inhalation, and had to be taken away by ambulance.

The house suffered severe damage. The fire started in the living room but it's unclear what caused it.