Space Heater Likely Cause of Fire at Ardmore Home - KTEN.com - No One Gets You Closer

Space Heater Likely Cause of Fire at Ardmore Home

Posted:
  • Texoma HeadlinesMore>>

  • Chickasaw Nation Opens Community Center In Ardmore

    Chickasaw Nation Opens Community Center In Ardmore

    ARDMORE, OK -- The Chickasaw Nation opened a new addition to it's Carter service campus in Ardmore Wednesday morning. With a snip of the ribbon, the the newest addition to the Chickasaw Carter service center officially opened.More >>
    ARDMORE, OK -- The Chickasaw Nation opened a new addition to it's Carter service campus in Ardmore Wednesday morning. With a snip of the ribbon, the the newest addition to the Chickasaw Carter service center officially opened.
    More >>
  • Woman Arrested For Hitting Two With Brick

    Woman Arrested For Hitting Two With Brick

    ARDMORE, OK -- Ardmore police arrested a local woman after they say she hit two different people in the head with a brick. Officers arrested 40-year old Daphne Morales of Ardmore on charges of assault with a deadly weapon and public intoxication.More >>
    ARDMORE, OK -- Ardmore police arrested a local woman after they say she hit two different people in the head with a brick. Officers arrested 40-year old Daphne Morales of Ardmore on charges of assault with a deadly weapon and public intoxication.
    More >>
  • Second Annual Ardmore Community Forum

    Second Annual Ardmore Community Forum

    ARDMORE, OK -- City officials gathered at the convention center in Ardmore for their second annual community forum. Organizers of the forum say more than 200 people attended.More >>
    ARDMORE, OK -- City officials gathered at the convention center in Ardmore for their second annual community forum. Organizers of the forum say more than 200 people attended.
    More >>
ARDMORE, OK -

Ardmore Firefighters were busy Tuesday morning as they responded to a call that came in at 4 AM.

The Ardmore Fire Marshal said that they believe the cause of the fire was a space heater close to the bed that ignited linens. 

Firefighters were able to put out the blaze that started in the bedroom and say no one was injured.