Fire Near Collinsville Caused By Electric Blanket For Dog - KTEN.com - No One Gets You Closer

Fire Near Collinsville Caused By Electric Blanket For Dog

Posted:
  • Texoma HeadlinesMore>>

  • Rain helping local golf courses rebound from dreadful winter

    Rain helping local golf courses rebound from dreadful winter

    DENISON -- Local golf courses are soaking up more sales as a result of the recent rain. We found a few people getting in a round between showers Wednesday at the Grayson College Golf Course. More >>
    DENISON -- Local golf courses are soaking up more sales as a result of the recent rain. We found a few people getting in a round between showers Wednesday at the Grayson College Golf Course.
    More >>
  • Madill plant employee charged with embezzlement

    Madill plant employee charged with embezzlement

    MADILL -- An employee for a steel plant in Madill is now charged with embezzling from the company. The Marshall County Sheriff's Office says Lori Allen, 44, was arrested Wednesday afternoon.More >>
    MADILL -- An employee for a steel plant in Madill is now charged with embezzling from the company. The Marshall County Sheriff's Office says Lori Allen, 44, was arrested Wednesday afternoon.More >>
  • Workforce Solutions Texoma KTEN Hot Jobs July 31, 2014

    Workforce Solutions Texoma KTEN Hot Jobs July 31, 2014

    For more information on this week's Hot Jobs, contact Workforce Solutions Texoma at:

    Phone: 903.957.7408
    Fax: 903.957.7413
    www.workforcesolutionstexoma.com
    More >>
    For more information on this week's Hot Jobs, contact Workforce Solutions Texoma at:

    Phone: 903.957.7408
    Fax: 903.957.7413
    www.workforcesolutionstexoma.com
    More >>

GRAYSON COUNTY, TX -- We now know what caused a fire that destroyed a home near Collinsville on Friday.

County Fire Marshal Kevin Walton says after speaking with the couple that lives there, he believes it was accidental in nature.

It was caused an electric blanket for the couple's dog, also called a pet warmer, that was plugged in on the porch.

Walton says that area of the home on Jenkins Road burned up in the fire.  A man and dog escaped without injury and the American Red Cross put the couple up in a hotel temporarily.